We use the Agile development process with most of our projects. It is an efficient and flexible method that gives the client the upper-hand in most of the decisions throughout the development phase. Customers are engaged with the development team by granting them access to early versions of the software to ensure that the developed software is exactly what they are looking for and to avoid late stage feedback and changes. This method ensures:
- On-time Delivery
- Predictable Costs and Schedule
- Space for change
- Improved Quality
Our Quality Assurance methodologies are aimed to help us deliver defect-free software products. We integrate quality assurance into the development life cycle in an effective and efficient way. Our expert team guarantees high quality from the first day of development till production. We apply all kinds of quality checks and tools to ensure our goals, which include:
- Creation of test plans during requirements analysis phase to ensure high quality delivery
- Performing code reviews before every code commit, as quality starts at the developers’ keyboards
- TDD (Test Driven Development) methodology is a successful way to ensure produced features meet initial requirements
- Execution of test plans on different platforms, browsers, resolutions, … etc
- Automated functional and integration testing using various tools
- Ensuring delivered software meets highest security standards
- Multiple quality assurance cycle before each release to ensure the stability of delivered software
Being an innovative company we always like to provide our customers with the flexibility of choosing the appropriate pricing model to best suit their needs.
- Fixed Price (FP)
This is chosen when a customer has a clear vision of the project and well documented requirements. After analysis we provide an estimate for time and costs of the project. On the basis of the estimate we create an offer. Any additional features, requirements and changes that were not included in the initial offer, will be treated as Change Requests and will be offered.
- Time & Material (TM)
Time and Material is more suitable for projects with dynamically changing requirements, undefined scope of work and varying workloads for the development team. Workload and size of the team can be adjusted according to the changing needs of the project and the customer who has more control over the process. This model is perfect for large and long-term projects or projects with lots of predicted changes in the initial requirments.
- Dedicated Development Team (DDT)
This is the model when your business requires an ongoing qualified support of specialists to sustain your business continuity or when there is a long-term project that you don’t have the workforce for, or even don’t have experienced employees in that field. You will need to quickly upgrade your team, by hiring a Dedicated Development Team with no extra costs or any staffing risks such as: misfit hires, lack of experience or even over-staffing. We setup the perfect team for you providing periodical reports on progress and team performance optimizations to ensure a smooth and transparent workflow.